Is the heart of your plant running at its finest?
STORM® has its own fabrication shop that allows us to provide fast, reliable and quality work for each job opportunity. Over the past years, numerous venturis, classifier blades, rotating throats, as well as complete centrifugal classifiers have been completed and installed. Here is a list of some of the fabricated parts that STORM® offers:
- Airflow Venturi (Airflow Measurement and Management Systems) for improved measuring accuracy of Primary and Tempering Airflows.
- Pulverizer Throat and Deflector modification for reduced rejects, optimum primary classification, and reduced mill rumbling.
- High Spin Classifier Vanes for improved circulation and air/fuel distribution.
- Modified Outlet Cylinder Extension for improved homogenization and 50 mesh particle rejection.
- Orifices Housings for achieving optimum clean air system resistance.
Typical STORM® Optimization Recommendations for Pulverizers