Industrial Control Dampers
How are you controlling airflow? Our industrial dampers are designed for control and/or shutoff in industrial and severe duty air applications.
STORM® designs and fabricates airflow control dampers for industrial needs. Our heavy-duty airflow control dampers typically utilize airfoil-style designed louvers in either an opposed or a parallel bladed configuration. Storm uses heavy-duty bearings and rigid linkages to assure our dampers operate in harsh environments for years to come.
Airflow Control Damper Overview:
- Heavy-duty frame
- Heavy-duty sleeve style greaseless bearings (typically DODGE)
- Bearing standoff brackets to reduce heat loading on bearings
- Stainless Steel Shafts
- Graphite packing external shaft seal assemblies with optional seal air connection to minimize airflow leakage
- Airfoil style louver designed damper blades
- Angle and flatbar perimeter seals to minimize airflow leakage
- Heavy-duty linkage systems, typically made from 5/8” thread rod and ball joints
- Damper assembly may be provided with an actuator upon request or manufactured to use the existing plant’s actuator in the design