STORM Orifice Housing Options
- Flanges (0.625″ thick typical with matching 150# bolt pattern)
- Victaulic Coupling Adapter Ring
- Spool End with bevel (for weld-in application)
- Spool End w/out bevel (for Dress Coupling connection)
- Spools can be lined with 1/2″ or 1″ thick ceramic tile for increase wear resistance (typical when installed directly above the pulverizer).
- Flanges can be provided as a rotating slip flange to allow for field adjustable during installation.
- Purge air connections can be incorporated into housing design.
- Test ports can be shop installed onto spools, depending on spool length and review of the plant environment.
- Solid orifice plates (no hole) can be provided so that housing acts as an isolation point in the fuel lines.