STORM® multi-point probes are a safe and reliable way to test the boiler exit, air heater inlet and outlet. STORM® multi-point probes are durable and reliable; fabricated from stainless steel pipe and stainless steel sheathed thermocouples. Custom fabricated for number of points and lengths desired. Each probe consists of gas sampling tubes and thermocouples at various depths such that a representative test grid can be achieved.
- Boiler tuning
- MATS testing/tuning
- Air heater leakage testing (abbreviated or PTC 4.3)
- Boiler efficiency testing (abbreviated or PTC 4.1)
Why utilize multi-point probes:
- Safety; as personnel are not required to handle hot probes in order to perform the tests
- Improves productivity and economics of testing; as it reduces manpower and time required to perform a test
- Sealed connections to the duct, therefore more accurate and reliable test data can be achieved; as air is not pulled into the port allowing false O2 indications
- Tubing can be routed to one location such that safety, accessibility and productivity are improved
The multiple point gas sampling bubbler can be used in conjunction with multi-probes to collect a composite gas sample from a grid. This is ideal for Air Heater leakage testing.
This bubbler is sold with an aspirating air connection, 200′ of clear flow tubing, and “Chicago” style fittings.